Monday, December 28, 2015

Poem written by BECCAONFIRE29




The following is a wonderful poem written by a sister in Christ on IMVU named BECCAONFIRE29. She's from NC and she shared this during a prayer meeting there yesterday evening. I hope you'll be blessed by her wonderful poem and the talent the Lord has given to her. This poem has been copied and pasted with her permission, and I don't know if she has a title for it. BECCAONFIRE29 wants you all to know it was the Holy Spirit that put the words into her heart to write down for others.



Oh how you loved me first

you saw through my pain

you saw through my hurt

you gave my your all

you reached out and catched me

when I stumbled and fall

you gave me your heart

you gave me your love

but all I did was spit in your face

but you showed me your will

your mercy

your grace

saw that I wasn't a waste

instead you poured out your love to embrace me

Oh how I remember that night I gave you my heart

you renewed it to give me a brand new start

Oh how I love you so much that nothing could never tear us apart

I give you my love

my spirit

my strength

my heart

I open up to you my king

to myself and everything

No comments :

Post a Comment